Happy Halloween from the Chiots

October 31st, 2008

Lucy wanted to make sure I wished you all a Happy Halloween. This evening we’ll be headed over to my parent’s house and Lucy will get to go trick-or-treating with her cousins (our nieces & nephew). She wanted to make sure I shared her favorite costume with everyone on the blog.

Any guesses as to who Lucy is this year?

6 Comments to “Happy Halloween from the Chiots”
  1. MeghanO on October 31, 2008 at 7:28 am

OMG, that is so stinkin’ cute!!

Reply to MeghanO's comment

2. Carol on October 31, 2008 at 7:29 am

Either Wendy of Wendy’s or Pippi Longstocking. Not sure. (I was Pippi Longstocking one year. It was so much fun!)

Reply to Carol's comment

3. AgrarianLife on October 31, 2008 at 11:29 am

RaggetyAnne? perhaps. We heard a kid on the radio this morning talking about fair trade chocolate. He had just learned about the child slave labor used in most cocoa production today. I hope more than just us were listening.

Reply to AgrarianLife's comment

4. michelle on November 2, 2008 at 12:50 pm

It has to be Pippi.

Reply to michelle's comment

5. Kelly on November 2, 2008 at 6:07 pm

I love it – ADORABLE!!!

Reply to Kelly's comment

6. Happy Halloween from Chiot’s Run | Chiot's Run on October 31, 2009 at 4:48 am

[...] with our nieces & nephew. Lucy usually has a costume as well and she walks around with us. Last year she was Wendy from the Wendy’s restaurant. This year she has a costume as well, I’ll post a photo later today [...]

Reply to Happy Halloween from Chiot’s Run | Chiot’s Run's comment