I’m Flattered! Chiot’s Run Featured on Fennel & Fern Blog

June 11th, 2009

When Isabel from Fennel & Fern contacted me about being one of their featured gardens on Fennel & Fern I was flattered! I’ve enjoyed reading Fennel & Fern since I found it, they have lovely articles and great photos!
fennel-fern
Head on over to Fennel & Fern today and read the article about Chiot’s Run. I think if you do you’ll be adding a new blog to your reading list!

Any other great gardening blogs you’d recommend?

7 Comments to “I’m Flattered! Chiot’s Run Featured on Fennel & Fern Blog”
  1. Mangochild on June 11, 2009 at 6:16 am

Congrats! What a great honor, and well, well deserved :-)

Mangochild’s last blog post.. Tuesdays Independence Days: Week 4

Reply to Mangochild's comment

2. Helen at Toronto Gardens on June 11, 2009 at 8:47 am

Congratulations! And I’m proud to say that you’re both on my list of favourite garden blogs.

Helen at Toronto Gardens’s last blog post.. It’s Garden Tour Season

Reply to Helen at Toronto Gardens's comment

3. Carol on June 11, 2009 at 5:24 pm

Congratulations!

Reply to Carol's comment

4. Kimberly on June 11, 2009 at 5:36 pm

New reader here… I subb’ed to your RSS feed after Fennel&Fern recommended you. I can’t get enough garden blogs!

Reply to Kimberly's comment

• Susy on June 12, 2009 at 12:25 am

Thanks for stopping over and commenting! I love to get to know my readers.

5. Kelly Butler on June 11, 2009 at 7:45 pm

TOO COOL!!!
    [rq=3929,0,blog][/rq]

Reply to Kelly Butler's comment

6. Allie on June 15, 2009 at 12:11 am

Congrats! That’s such great recognition!

Reply to Allie's comment