Vote for Me

October 10th, 2009

I just noticed on the Fennel & Fern blog that one of my pictures is in the running in their contest. Head on over there and vote for me. I had no idea until today that they had chosen one of my photos, is is one of my favorites from this summer.
heart_shaped_tomato
Do you have a favorite photo from you garden this summer? If so post it on your blog or photo sharing site and add the link to the comments, I’d love to see them.

7 Comments to “Vote for Me”
  1. Emily@remodelingthislife on October 10, 2009 at 7:13 am

Congrats! I voted for ya!
    .-= Emily@remodelingthislife´s last blog ..Special Moments =-.

Reply to Emily@remodelingthislife's comment

2. Debbie on October 10, 2009 at 9:33 am

Love this tomato. I rocked the vote.

Reply to Debbie's comment

3. Chicago Mike on October 10, 2009 at 10:19 am

As we say here in Chicago – Vote Early, Vote Often.

The last picture in this post of the tomatoes is my favorite. It was my first big harvest of tomatoes, my daughters were here and we took a knife and some salt and had at. It was great.
    .-= Chicago Mike´s last blog ..Charantais Melons Surprise Me =-.

Reply to Chicago Mike's comment

4. Jaspenelle on October 10, 2009 at 10:49 am

Oo congrats! Your’s has got to be one of my favorite veggie photos from this summer too!

In my own collection, I love one I took of one of my Aunt Molly’s Ground Cherries: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paganites/3963157350/in/set-72157622347627201/

Reply to Jaspenelle's comment

5. Allie on October 10, 2009 at 11:32 am

Just voted. That is an amazing photo!
    .-= Allie´s last blog ..Wordless Wednesday – Tug =-.

Reply to Allie's comment

6. MAYBELLINE on October 11, 2009 at 12:16 am

(the image of the tomato on the rail)

I voted. Hope you win. It’s a great shot and a great tomato. Truly a love apple.
    .-= MAYBELLINE´s last blog ..Fall Planting Part IV =-.

Reply to MAYBELLINE's comment

7. rhonda jean on October 11, 2009 at 1:31 am

Just voted. Good luck!
    .-= rhonda jean´s last blog ..Jenny’s pinwheel bobby pin tutorial =-.

Reply to rhonda jean's comment