The Suspense Was Killing Me

December 27th, 2009

On Thursday I wrote about my niece’s homemade gift to my dad.

After many great guesses, I figured a photo of Hannah and her inspiration would be fitting.

It’s Beatrice, her guinea pig made out of salt dough. My dad loves it of course, because it was made with love by his granddaughter.

7 Comments to “The Suspense Was Killing Me”
  1. Helen on December 27, 2009 at 5:50 am

how lovely – my Dad has similar things made by my boys when they were little

Reply to Helen's comment

2. Mangochild on December 27, 2009 at 8:55 am

:-) That’s a great present.
    .-= Mangochild´s last blog ..Thoughts of Seeds =-.

Reply to Mangochild's comment

3. TreeHugginMomma on December 27, 2009 at 10:52 am

I knew it was a tailless animal (see previous post) with a snout I just couldn’t figure out what there were that were tailess (I know they have a little stump tail don’t they)?

Handmade is simply the best.
    .-= TreeHugginMomma´s last blog ..I LOVE LEFTOVERS =-.

Reply to TreeHugginMomma's comment

4. miss m on December 27, 2009 at 11:39 am

Ah, it’s plainly obvious now ! lol. Lovely gift. Homemade rocks. :)
    ps. Your niece looks just like you !

Reply to miss m's comment

5. kitsapFG on December 27, 2009 at 1:34 pm

I totally had it wrong, but now I can clearly see that this is a guinea pig!

Reply to kitsapFG's comment

6. Annette on December 27, 2009 at 11:10 pm

I too had it all wrong – love the model. =) It is so obvious now.
    .-= Annette´s last blog ..Its all about da feet =-.

Reply to Annette's comment

7. MAYBELLINE on December 28, 2009 at 1:10 am

Of course. How completely obvious. I’m embarrassed that I didn’t clearly see that. This child has skills. Carry on.
    .-= MAYBELLINE´s last blog ..California Christmas =-.

Reply to MAYBELLINE's comment