Quote of the Day: Lord Byron

July 25th, 2010

“Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.”
~ Lord Byron

Hope you can get a good laugh in today! (of course you can tell Mr Chiots took these photos, a big thanks to him for getting a few photos of me every now and then).

9 Comments to “Quote of the Day: Lord Byron”
  1. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by mark mile, Susy Morris. Susy Morris said: #Quote of the Day: Lord Byron http://goo.gl/fb/qCfXP #laugh #lordbyron […]

Reply to Tweets that mention Quote of the Day: Lord Byron | Chiot’s Run — Topsy.com's comment

2. Xeike on July 25, 2010 at 11:28 am

Laughter is excellent medicine. I had a tough day yesterday; hard work, and internal frustration. I was helping a friend at the very end of my day with her goats while she was out of town.

She had a boarding milker, and I got her on the stand and set the milk bucket below her, as usual. It already had more than a gallon of milk in it from the prior goats.

I take my seat behind her and start milking, and all went well up until she suddenly grew a wild hair under her tail and thrashed. Foot in the bucket and KICK!

I was -covered- in a gallon of warm goat milk and foam.

After a long frustrating day, this would have been the end of a good many people. Me… I looked down at myself, looked over at my hubby, and we both just started laughing.

C’est la vie. Don’t cry over spilt milk. Try laughing about it. :) Certainly made my day a lot better.

Reply to Xeike's comment

• Susy on July 26, 2010 at 11:34 pm

So true, the ability to laugh at things like this makes life better! No use getting upset about it since it doesn’t change anything.

Mr Chiots and I always have bad luck when we travel, but we always have some great stories to share at parties because of it. Never a dull moment around here!

3. Amy on July 25, 2010 at 2:44 pm

Reply to Amy's comment

4. Kim on July 25, 2010 at 4:59 pm

There’s nothing prettier than a laughing smile.
    Kim´s last post ..Making jam

Reply to Kim's comment

5. Susan on July 26, 2010 at 12:04 pm

You have dimples!!!

Reply to Susan's comment

• Susy on July 26, 2010 at 11:32 pm

Yes, big dimples.

6. Jinger on July 27, 2010 at 10:39 am

Love the pictures of you Miss Susie you never change!

Reply to Jinger's comment

7. frugal zeitgeist on July 27, 2010 at 12:22 pm

You are beautiful! Lovely photos; they really made me smile.
    frugal zeitgeist´s last post ..Medical summer- part 2

Reply to frugal zeitgeist's comment