Resting

December 27th, 2010

Even though we had a relaxing day on Christmas day, we had a family get together my family yesterday. It was a busy day for everyone, even the reindeer chiots. I didn’t have any energy left to write a meaningful blog post so here are a few photos of Lucy the Chiots enjoying the family Christmas.

Hopefully you all rest up this week for the New Year’s weekend ahead!

How many family Christmas events did you end up going to?

8 Comments to “Resting”
  1. MAYBELLINE on December 27, 2010 at 5:41 am

MAYBELLINE´s last post ..Snips &amp Snails &amp Puppy Dog Tails

Reply to MAYBELLINE's comment

2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by mark mile, Susy Morris. Susy Morris said: Resting http://goo.gl/fb/edHYF #holidays #miscellaneous #miscellaneous [...]

Reply to Tweets that mention Resting: Even though we had a relaxing day on Christmas day, we had a family get together my family yesterday. … — Topsy.com's comment

3. Sheryl - Providence Acres Farm on December 27, 2010 at 8:48 am

Lovely pics! Cute pup and beautiful red hair! I love red hair!
    I’m a red head occasionally, when I feel like it :-)
    Sheryl – Providence Acres Farm´s last post ..Redecorating

Reply to Sheryl – Providence Acres Farm's comment

4. deedee on December 27, 2010 at 11:08 am

so cute! and she looks like she actually likes her antlers! if i put them on gus he puts his ears down and won’t move!

Reply to deedee's comment

• Susy on December 27, 2010 at 11:12 am

Lucy does LOVE wearing her antlers and costumes (she loves the attention she gets when wearing them). She wore these antlers almost all day long yesterday.

5. Michelle on December 27, 2010 at 11:39 am

We went to two gatherings…one on Christmas Eve…and one on Christmas. It was a lot of fun! The reindogs look adorable!
    Michelle´s last post ..Merry Christmas

Reply to Michelle's comment

6. Kaytee on December 27, 2010 at 11:57 am

We’re up to…I suppose you could call it two. We spent Christmas Eve with my family and some family friends, then Christmas day with my family. Next weekend is our major weekend. New Year’s Eve with some friends, Christmas with my fiance’s mother and siblings on Saturday, and a birthday party for my fiance’s paternal grandfather on Sunday. We’ll be exhausted next week!

That dog is so cute, by the way. Love the antlers!
    Kaytee´s last post ..Merry Christmas!

Reply to Kaytee's comment

7. Morgan G on December 27, 2010 at 1:02 pm

Three – all dog-filled, too! They were all lovely, but we’ve been in our PJs since we got home from Santa Barbara yesterday morning.
    Morgan G´s last post ..PB- Carob- Oat &amp Vanilla Cookie Balls – For Dogs- That Is

Reply to Morgan G's comment