Small changes you can make to live a healthier life:
- First off, don’t get too crazy!
- Don’t believe everything you read, adopting the latest and greatest “health” craze isn’t your best option.
- Incorporate herbs and spices into your diet whenever you can – SPICE IT UP!
- Add more whole vegetables into your diet, particularly for breakfast.
- Add fermented and or cultured food to every meal.
- Add gelatin to your diet as often as possible.
- Swap out tea and herbal tea for water when you can.
- South River Miso for unpasteurized naturally fermented miso & tamari
- Mt Rose Herbs for organic spices and teas. I love their vitablend & seasons of discontent tea.
- Coconut Oil from Tropical Traditions
- The Berkey Guy. Berkey water filters are awesome!
- Big Berkey Water Filter
Brian’s Geeky Corner
Any healthy living tips you’d like to share?Filed under Cultivate Simple Podcast | Comments (17)