Road Trip

June 13th, 2013

Today, Mr Chiots and I are driving from Maine to Ohio once again.
traveling_to_mt_rushmore 4
We have some work to do in Ohio that was booked long before we decided to move. It’s not bad though, because we have Dailon taking care of the place in Maine and we get to spend time in Ohio with my mom and our nieces & nephew.
kids
Needless today, it’s still been a busy week trying to get things in Maine ready to go and buttoned up.

Any road trips in your future?

8 Comments to “Road Trip”
  1. Adelina Anderson on June 13, 2013 at 6:00 am

Hoping for a summer trip to PEI this year. Not sure if it will happen though. Last road trip we took was to Ohio. Made a stop in the Finger Lakes to stretch our legs and let the kids run around. Beautiful vineyards and the scenery was wonderful.
    Adelina Anderson´s last post ..Dichroic Bracelet and Earring Set – Pink by GlassbyAdelina

Reply to Adelina Anderson's comment

2. Lisa on June 13, 2013 at 6:31 am

We are driving from home (RI) to Ohio in October to visit my in laws. I can’t wait!
    Lisa´s last post ..Pasta Taco Bake

Reply to Lisa's comment

3. Nebraska Dave on June 13, 2013 at 8:30 am

Susy, drive safe and have a great time with the family.

Reply to Nebraska Dave's comment

4. Jodiana on June 13, 2013 at 8:30 am

I miss road trips, my hubby isn’t much of a traveler. Have a great time on yours!

Reply to Jodiana's comment

5. Colleen on June 13, 2013 at 11:45 am

Yes, to New Mexico and back to PNW.

Safe travels to you both. Enjoy your family time, what beautiful nieces and nephew you have.

Reply to Colleen's comment

6. Marcia on June 13, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Going up north to Cold Lake to pick-up my niece and nephew for a week-long visit. I can’t wait, they are such great kids. We’ll be driving up to Drumheller to go dig for dinosaur bones and attemp to eat the mammoth burger at a local restaurant (1 and a half pounds of meat, four pounds in all). I think if all three dig in, we MIGHT have a chance lol. We’ll also drive around to see the biggest(various random objects) in small towns. I might be more excited than those kids!

Reply to Marcia's comment

7. Songbirdtiff on June 13, 2013 at 1:19 pm

Your niece with straight hair looks a lot like you!

Reply to Songbirdtiff's comment

8. kathi Cook on June 13, 2013 at 7:33 pm

adorable picture of your nieces and nephew! Happy and safe travels

Reply to kathi Cook's comment