On this week’s episode we discuss some tips for starting a small business. While these things may not work for everyone, they have continually worked for us.
Snug Harbor Farm in Kennebunk, here’s Pickle’s Pick of the Week
- Be Unique. You have to have a unique product or service or provide the product or service in a unique way.
- Figure out how to creatively market your product, don’t be satisfied with the status quo, get a website and facebook page.
- Make wise decisions and consider alternatives. Think things through to their logical conclusion.
- Be frugal. Try not to buy stuff you don’t need, for the business and personally.
- Be willing to invest lots of time and effort for a while without much return.