Resting Up

June 23rd, 2013

Traveling can be tiring! We’re one week into our two and a half week trip to Ohio and we’ve been busy. On Friday we spent the entire day babysitting our nieces and nephew along with a few of their friends. Yesterday we put in a LONG day of work and now we’re TIRED! I wouldn’t leave you without a post when I’m taking a day off, it always means there will be a photo of some cute furry animal that lives the high life at Chiot’s Run. These are our two indoor cats, Samson & Soafie, enjoying an afternoon nap in the living room.
Cats sleeping 1
Hopefully you can take some time to rest up this weekend!

6 Comments to “Resting Up”
  1. Joan on June 23, 2013 at 6:04 am

So cute! And travel is tiring, take care of yourselves!

Reply to Joan's comment

2. Lemongrass on June 23, 2013 at 8:47 am

Remember to take in the Full Moon tonight………..get some of that Moon Energy.

Reply to Lemongrass's comment

3. Kay on June 23, 2013 at 2:00 pm

I traveled all week for work, and was beat when I got home on Friday afternoon!
    Kay´s last post ..ITY Knit Skirt

Reply to Kay's comment

4. Trish on June 23, 2013 at 4:54 pm

my cats never do anything like that. if they are in the same room there is usually growling and hissing.

Reply to Trish's comment

5. Deb on June 23, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Don’t hardly remmber traveling and what it is, so many years since I’ve did it. But can’t say i got tired traveling. Your cats are so cute.

Reply to Deb's comment

• Susy on June 23, 2013 at 7:22 pm

Well, it is traveling for work, not for pleasure so it’s much more tiring than vacation!