Hello 2014

January 1st, 2014

I hope you woke up this morning with a feeling of hope for the coming year.
sunrise
It’s a new year – make the most of it!

11 Comments to “Hello 2014”
  1. Kay on January 1, 2014 at 6:22 am

Well put. Happy new year to you and yours!
    Kay´s last post ..Simplicity 3961

Reply to Kay's comment

2. daisy on January 1, 2014 at 8:28 am

Happy New Year to y’all. Enjoy each moment.
    daisy´s last post ..Happy 2014!

Reply to daisy's comment

3. Sierra N Hampl on January 1, 2014 at 9:40 am

Happy New Year!
    Sierra N Hampl´s last post ..Christmas

Reply to Sierra N Hampl's comment

4. Nebraska Dave on January 1, 2014 at 9:48 am

Susy, I wake up every morning and consider it a new day and try to make the best of it. Plans are made as if my life will last for a long time but the day is lived as if it’s my last day of life. I’ve reached a season of life where every day is a gift and needs to be used accordingly.

The year 2014 will be a great year because I choose it to be so. It will come with joy, happiness, sadness, challenges, hardships, and maybe even death. No one knows the future. I plan on living it with gusto and enjoy every minute until the chime rings in the next New Year.

Happy New Year to all. May this be a year filled with many successes and fortune for all.

Reply to Nebraska Dave's comment

5. Victoria @ Southbourne Gardens on January 1, 2014 at 11:13 am

A wonderful photograph and nice to see some blue sky. Happy New Year!
    Victoria @ Southbourne Gardens´s last post ..Welcome 2014

Reply to Victoria @ Southbourne Gardens's comment

6. Misti on January 1, 2014 at 11:55 am

Happy New Year y’all!
    Misti´s last post ..Reviewing The Year | 2013

Reply to Misti's comment

7. Melanie in Ca on January 1, 2014 at 12:15 pm

Nebraska Dave said it better than I could so I’ll just say, “Yeah, what he said”! Happy New Year to my imaginary friends on the inter web.

Reply to Melanie in Ca's comment

8. Lemongrass on January 1, 2014 at 1:56 pm

Happy New Year to all. Health and Joy from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.

Reply to Lemongrass's comment

9. laura on January 1, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Happy New Year!
    blessings
    ~*~
    laura´s last post ..Kickin’ It Old Skool – Day 31

Reply to laura's comment

10. Sam on January 2, 2014 at 2:30 am

A very happy New Year to y’all! I’m looking forward to all that 2014 holds! Every day is all of grace and such a blessing!

Thank you for all you do through the blog and podcast. I have learned so much and enjoyed every word!

Reply to Sam's comment

11. Maybelline on January 2, 2014 at 3:26 am

Hope 2014 is a great one for you.
    Maybelline´s last post ..You Little Pansy!

Reply to Maybelline's comment