UGH

January 11th, 2016

We moved this blog to a dedicated server a few years ago and it’s been nothing but a big hassle, especially recently. You’ve probably noticed that the blog is down here and there when you try to visit, I’ve been getting a few notes from people letting me know when it is. Usually I do know, because I can’t log in to write posts or respond to comments either.
Blog_screen_shot
We moved to a dedicated server in hopes to have better reliability, but that hasn’t been the case. We are in the process of once again moving host companies. All the photos are being moved to amazon web services and the blog will be moving to a new host over the next couple months. Sorry for the issues, believe me, I’m just as frustrated as you are about this.

6 Comments to “UGH”
  1. Ms. Tweetley on January 11, 2016 at 1:22 pm

I didn’t get your posts from Nov. 16 to Dec. 16, but then they all came through. This has happened several times during the past year that I have a blackout period.

Reply to Ms. Tweetley's comment

2. Robin Follette on January 11, 2016 at 3:03 pm

I’ve been using Esosoft for the old email lists and groups and now blogs since 1997/98. They’ve been great the entire time.
    Robin Follette´s last post ..Freelance Writing Isn’t Working For Me

Reply to Robin Follette's comment

3. Tonya on January 12, 2016 at 10:27 am

Susy, why are you apologizing for an inconvenience? You go to a lot of trouble to share your journey with us – simply for our enjoyment and education. Thank you for all your hard work and for powering through the frustrations.

Reply to Tonya's comment

• Susy on January 12, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Thanks!

4. Melanie Allen on January 12, 2016 at 12:01 pm

I’m with Tonya!

Reply to Melanie Allen's comment

5. Nebraska Dave on January 12, 2016 at 2:41 pm

Susy, I’ve been going through computer email trouble as well. I finally got all my past archived messages restored yesterday. Now if I can only find the email address list things will be much better. I didn’t realize how disconnected I became when the email addresses disappeared. Apparently, the cloud is not as safe as most people think. I’m waging on with the windows 7 search to find a backup file that the restore function can’t seem to find. (rolling eyes with disgusted look on face).

Have the best day you can with technology.

Reply to Nebraska Dave's comment