Cady’s Falls Nursery – Part 2

June 17th, 2016

And….now we’re back to the lovely nursery I introduced you to yesterday. There were so many wonderful things, like these teeny-tiny irises that were only a few inches tall.
cadys falls nursery part 2 6
cadys falls nursery part 2 19
There were hundreds of primulas in all colors, shapes, and sizes in the water garden and the woodland garden. Each one was incredibly beautiful!
cadys falls nursery part 2 17
cadys falls nursery part 2 18
There were climbing vines, trees, perennials, all interesting and unique varieties and beautifully put together in an amazing display of texture, color, and height.
cadys falls nursery part 2 1
cadys falls nursery part 2
cadys falls nursery part 2 2
cadys falls nursery part 2 10
cadys falls nursery part 2 3
cadys falls nursery part 2 5
cadys falls nursery part 2 7
cadys falls nursery part 2 12
cadys falls nursery part 2 8
cadys falls nursery part 2 9
cadys falls nursery part 2 13
There was even a Himalayan blue poppy, something I’ve been thinking about buying seeds for to start for my garden. It’s the first one I’ve seen in person after hearing about them for years.

What’s your favorite unusual plant to add interest in the garden?

8 Comments to “Cady’s Falls Nursery – Part 2”
  1. Misti on June 17, 2016 at 9:15 am

Still so envious of that little garden!
    Misti´s last post ..Forest Friday | Sandbox and Bubbles Edition

Reply to Misti's comment

2. omelay on June 17, 2016 at 9:32 am

I love nurseries. It is in my blood. My parents took me to thousands of them as a child.

k-)

Reply to omelay's comment

3. Chris on June 17, 2016 at 11:10 am

What a beautiful nursery! Still curious about that white clematis? in yesterday’s post. Do you know what it’s name is?
    Love those tiny iris!

Reply to Chris's comment

• Susy on June 20, 2016 at 8:45 pm

I didn’t see a tag on the white clematis, if I go back I’ll check.

4. Jill on June 17, 2016 at 11:43 am

Oh my! How beautiful!
    Jill´s last post ..Weekly Column: Plan a “Stay-Cation” This Summer

Reply to Jill's comment

5. Sasha Middleton | Fantastic Gardeners on June 24, 2016 at 7:35 am

Wow! The nursery is a real heaven on earth. Do you have an idea how much plant species do they have in the garden? I just need to make a trip to Vermont!

Reply to Sasha Middleton | Fantastic Gardeners's comment

6. Christina on June 27, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Thanks! Maybe I’ll see if I can find out on their website…if they have one! :)

Reply to Christina's comment

• Susy on June 28, 2016 at 8:17 am

They have a plant list that you can download.

Comments RSS