Quote of the Day: Ralph Waldo Emmerson

November 29th, 2009

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

morning_frost
coleman_lantern
canned_goods
Brian_Susysusy_missy
stan_hywet_collage
I found myself in an appreciative mood last night, so I thought this quote was perfect.

What kind of mood do you find yourself in today?

11 Comments to “Quote of the Day: Ralph Waldo Emmerson”
  1. Jackie @ Lilolu on November 29, 2009 at 6:39 am

Just lovely.
    .-= Jackie @ Lilolu´s last blog ..Free Download =-.

Reply to Jackie @ Lilolu's comment

2. annie avery on November 29, 2009 at 9:11 am

restless.

Reply to annie avery's comment

3. Missy on November 29, 2009 at 7:03 pm

Ah….the Smithsonian picture after my wardrobe malfunction! HA!

Reply to Missy's comment

• Susy on November 29, 2009 at 10:38 pm

I had completely forgotten about that! Thanks for the laugh!

4. Pampered Mom on November 29, 2009 at 8:46 pm

Me? I’m impatient…but waiting on a baby can do that to you!
    .-= Pampered Mom´s last blog ..Advent Conspiracy 2009 =-.

Reply to Pampered Mom's comment

5. KitsapFG on November 29, 2009 at 10:29 pm

Lovely quote and pictures.

I am in a productive mood today. Just steadily moving through some tasks that needed attention.

Reply to KitsapFG's comment

• Susy on December 2, 2009 at 10:01 pm

I’ve been working away as well. It seems like the days I wake up early I have much more energy to get more tasks done, or maybe it’s because I actually have more hours that day:)

6. Chicago Mike on November 30, 2009 at 12:40 am

Happy to be home after a long trip for Thanksgiving. A good trip, but long.
    .-= Chicago Mike´s last blog ..Bedding Down The Strawberry Beds =-.

Reply to Chicago Mike's comment

• Susy on December 2, 2009 at 10:01 pm

I know what you mean, we’re homebodies so any trip make us happy to be home again!

7. Jaspenelle on November 30, 2009 at 3:02 am

I am elated and feeling extremely blessed today, granted this is probably due to the birth of my daughter last night. :-)
    .-= Jaspenelle´s last blog ..Thanksgiving =-.

Reply to Jaspenelle's comment

• Susy on December 2, 2009 at 10:01 pm

Congrats! Can’t believe you’re on-line already!