Happy Valetine’s Day

February 14th, 2010

Hope you have a happy Valentine’s Day filled with whatever brings you happiness.

This Zapotec Pleated tomato grew in my garden this past summer, what a lovely tomato it is!

7 Comments to “Happy Valetine’s Day”
  1. Melissa on February 14, 2010 at 12:36 pm

It is gorgeous! I, too, love tomatoes. I miss fresh tomatoes terribly. I’ll be starting my tomatoes from seed in the next week or so. Happiness! And, FYI, I can’t watch the Olympics without thinking of you and Mr. Chiots. :) Melissa
    .-= Melissa´s last blog ..Family Fun in the Snow =-.

Reply to Melissa's comment

• Susy on February 14, 2010 at 12:38 pm

We’ve watched everything so far! Thank goodness for a DVR so we can record it and fast forward through all the commercials!!!

2. Mandie on February 14, 2010 at 3:38 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day to you too. I love the tomato, what a great photo too!
    .-= Mandie´s last blog ..Enjoying pictures… =-.

Reply to Mandie's comment

3. Rcakewalk on February 14, 2010 at 6:14 pm

That is a truly gorgeous photo! And what a nice time if year to be daydreaming of fresh garden tomatoes… Hope your day was lovely!

Reply to Rcakewalk's comment

4. Sandy on February 14, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Beautiful picture! Quite tasty looking too.
    .-= Sandy´s last blog ..Photo album: Greenhouse in February, 2010 =-.

Reply to Sandy's comment

5. JP on February 15, 2010 at 8:51 am

love that tomato! There’s an artist who grew tomatoes into Sylvester the Cat popsicle molds as commentary on gm foods about 12 years ago; I have tried that technique to no avail!

Reply to JP's comment

6. nic @ nipitinthebud on February 15, 2010 at 11:03 am

you’ve gotta love freakily formed vegetables. I’ve had some peculiar octopus like carrots but no toms as gorgeous and unique as that!

Reply to nic @ nipitinthebud's comment