Quote of the Day: Francis C. Farley

December 25th, 2011

“Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself.”

~Francis C. Farley

Merry Christmas from Chiot’s Run

8 Comments to “Quote of the Day: Francis C. Farley”
  1. Michelle on December 25, 2011 at 9:19 am

I love that nativity. My mom has a whole bunch of those figures, and I’ve always loved them.

Got your Christmas postcard yesterday, by the way. Thank you!! It’s beautiful. :) Merry Christmas to you and your family, Susy. Happy New Year!!

Reply to Michelle's comment

2. goatpod2 on December 25, 2011 at 9:37 am

Merry Christmas!

Amy
    goatpod2´s last post ..Christmas Eve 2011

Reply to goatpod2's comment

3. Kathi Cook on December 25, 2011 at 10:38 am

Gorgeous Nativity. Merry Christmas -enjoy your day!

Reply to Kathi Cook's comment

4. Songbirdtiff on December 25, 2011 at 11:23 am

Merry Christmas! The postcard was beautiful and my boys were very impressed.

Reply to Songbirdtiff's comment

5. KimH on December 25, 2011 at 12:37 pm

Merry Christmas Susy, Mr Chiots, & assorted kitty-childs.. Wishing you all a wonderful day filled with many blessings.

6. Liz J on December 25, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Your blog always inspires me! I love your display of nativity pieces ~ absolutely beautiful. Hope you are having an relaxing and very enjoyable Christmas Day!

Reply to Liz J's comment

7. Rocky Top Farm on December 26, 2011 at 3:49 am

Merry Christmas! I have the same nativity, love it. The quote is beautiful!

Reply to Rocky Top Farm's comment

8. Jodiana on December 26, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Lovey nativity. Merry Christmas Susy, Mr Chiots, & furbabies. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. :)

Reply to Jodiana's comment