Living the Life!

April 1st, 2014

I don’t think Samson cares if summer ever comes, he’s loving the warmth of the wood burner!
Living the Life
Living the Life (1)

6 Comments to “Living the Life!”
  1. daisy on April 1, 2014 at 5:37 am

That’s one smart kitty! ;0D
    daisy´s last post ..Maple Hill Hop 24

Reply to daisy's comment

2. Joan on April 1, 2014 at 7:05 am

What a cutie!

I lit a little biscuit wood fire this morning – one of the last fires for the season I’m hoping!

Reply to Joan's comment

3. Jennifer Fisk on April 1, 2014 at 7:37 am

I had a nice fire last night as, hopefully, the last blast of winter was happening. The cats and dogs enjoyed the penetrating warmth that only a wood fire can give.

Reply to Jennifer Fisk's comment

4. whit on April 1, 2014 at 8:15 am

Sampson looks like a king! That looks just like our cat this winter. I wonder how comfortable they are when they sleep in that position? Numerous times we’ve found our Sandwich stretched out in front of the fire as if she had been run over. Frankly we’ve felt compelled to check if she was still breathing. :)

Reply to whit's comment

5. Nebraska Dave on April 1, 2014 at 9:38 am

Susy, no fires here. Yesterday was a high of 77. Very nice then came last not night with a low of 24. Potatoes were planted yesterday so the garden planting season has indeed started here. Soil temperatures vary from 50 to 55 during the day to 40 at night. I’ve been waiting for some one to fire up the outside firepit. When the temperatures are around 50 to 55, then the neighborhood will be filled with firepit smell. I really must work on getting my firepit area completed. I didn’t really have allot of time to work on it last year. Maybe this year will be a higher priority for it.

Enjoy the last warm by the stove days.

Reply to Nebraska Dave's comment

6. Maybelline on April 2, 2014 at 1:46 am

Is Sampson one of the cats that traveled from Ohio in Thundershirts?
    Maybelline´s last post ..Grrrrrreat Grapefruit!

Reply to Maybelline's comment