Cat Bomb

February 9th, 2015

Here at Chiot’s Run this is known as a “cat bomb”. It cracks me up every time.
cat bomb
It’s not often that all the cats are in one place at the same time, but they all retreat to the safety of the bed when the vacuum cleaner comes out. Safety in numbers I guess!

Do you have any funny phrases you use to describe things that happen at your place?

6 Comments to “Cat Bomb”
  1. BJ on February 9, 2015 at 9:40 am

Awesome! And Big D is the KING of them all :)

Reply to BJ's comment

2. Nita on February 9, 2015 at 9:44 am

Dog Bag…we’re never without a dog, and so the new ones learn some behaviors from the veterans. The last female dog we had loved to have her tummy scratched when she was lactating. So when she could escape for some free time away from her pups she would roll onto to her back and whimper a bit. We would scratch or rub her tummy calling out Dog Bags. Now we only have male dogs, but if we say Dog Bags they roll over so we can scratch their tummies. I’ve never tried Cow Bag on my milk cow ;)

Love the Cat Bomb!
    Nita´s last post ..Why I Don’t Plan Menus

Reply to Nita's comment

3. Nebraska Dave on February 9, 2015 at 10:15 am

Susy, whoa, you do love cats. They are living the life of ritz. The most we ever had at one time was during my older kids youthful days. We had two dogs and a cat. We never had any phrases for their actions but it was fun to watch them interact with each other. Our animals were always unique which gave much joy and entertainment.

Have a great cat bomb day.

Reply to Nebraska Dave's comment

4. Misti on February 9, 2015 at 11:12 am

Aww, so cute! Love all the cuddle bugs! :)
    Misti´s last post ..Life Snippets | 3

Reply to Misti's comment

5. Jenny on February 9, 2015 at 4:09 pm

Sometimes when our cats are on the bed while we’re sleeping, they pounce on our feet when we move them. When they do this, we say they are chasing ‘bed mice’.

Reply to Jenny's comment

6. Lindsey @HalfDimeHomestead on February 10, 2015 at 5:28 pm

This is probably one a lot of people use, but we never say “taking a nap” we say “making a nap” because our 15 year old Pug is just so very GOOD at it.
    Anywhere, anytime. Mountain of dirty laundry? – Perched on top. Feed bags folded up in the garage? – Perched on top. One solitary dish towel that fell on the kitchen floor? – Yeah. Scrunched up and perched on top.
    I love seeing all those kitties curled up!
    Lindsey @HalfDimeHomestead´s last post ..Garden Update – February